PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. Your use of this site is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. By using this site, you signify your assent to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms and conditions, you must not use this site.
Limited permission to view using a browser and to cache granted.
All images, web site design elements, text, graphics, logos, buttons, icons, other content, the presentation,
selection and arrangement thereof, and all software Copyright (c) 2008, Trademark Licensing Corporation
PO BOX 9, ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, IL 60006 USA
Voice: 1-866-544-1825 Fax: 1-866-780-5727
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
1. OWNERSHIP. This site, and each of its components, is the copyrighted property of Trademark Licensing Corporation (“Trademark Licensing Corporation”), and/or its various third party providers and distributors. Portions of the content found on this site may be owned by third party providers and distributors and is the copyrighted work of the respective third party providers. None of the content or data found on this site may be reproduced, republished, distributed, sold, transferred, or modified without the express written permission of Trademark Licensing Corporation and/or its third party providers and distributors. In addition, the trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this site (collectively, the “Trademarks”) are registered and common law Trademarks of Trademark Licensing Corporation, their affiliates, and various third parties. Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Trademarks without the written permission of Trademark Licensing Corporation or such other party that may own the Trademarks.
2. USE OF SITE. You may only use this site to browse the content, make inquiries to Trademark Licensing Corporation, place an order for a Q-RAY product and not for any other purposes. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without the written permission of Trademark Licensing Corporation, except that you may download, display and print one copy of the materials presented on this site on a single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only. “Deep-linking”, “embedding” or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized in writing. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, including any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials. The use of such materials on any other web site or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
3. AGE AND RESPONSIBILITY. You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use this site and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this site. You understand that you are financially responsible for all uses of this site by you and those using your login information.
5. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY. Trademark Licensing Corporation AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS AND DISTRIBUTORS MAKE NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING THIS SITE AND/OR ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THIS SITE, ALL OF WHICH ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. Trademark Licensing Corporation AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS AND DISTRIBUTORS DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OF THE CONTENT OR DATA FOUND ON THIS SITE AND SUCH PARTIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Trademark Licensing Corporation ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND ITS PROVIDERS OR DISTRIBUTORS, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES TO SUCH PARTIES OR ANY OTHER PARTY.
7. INDEMNIFICATION. You shall defend and indemnify Trademark Licensing Corporation and any third party providers and distributors and their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any claim, cause of action or demand, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought third parties as a result of your use of this site.
8. SUBMISSIONS. “Submissions” means all comments, feedback, suggestions, photos, e-mail and similar information or materials that you submit to Trademark Licensing Corporation regarding the services of Trademark Licensing Corporation. Submissions will not be confidential and will become the property of Trademark Licensing Corporation upon submission to Trademark Licensing Corporation. By providing any such Submissions, you agree to assign to Trademark Licensing Corporation, at no charge, all worldwide rights, title and interest in copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the Submissions. You represent and warrant that any Submission you provide to Trademark Licensing Corporation will be complete and accurate. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the Submissions that you provide, and that you, not Trademark Licensing Corporation, have full responsibility for the Submissions, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright. Trademark Licensing Corporation does not prescreen or monitor any Submissions as a matter of policy.
9. RELATIONSHIP. Your use of this site is independent of Trademark Licensing Corporation and not as an employee, agent, partner, or joint venturer with Trademark Licensing Corporation for any purpose.
10. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement and its performance shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, United States of America, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. You consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Cook County, the State of Illinois, United States of America, in all questions and controversies arising out of your use of this site and this Agreement.
11. ASSIGNMENT. You may not assign, convey, subcontract or delegate your rights, duties or obligations hereunder.
12. MODIFICATION. Trademark Licensing Corporation may at any time modify these terms and conditions and your continued use of this site will be conditioned upon the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use.
13. ADDITIONAL TERMS. Additional terms and conditions may apply to reservations, purchases of goods and services and other uses of portions of this site, and you agree to abide by such other terms and conditions.
14. SEVERABILITY. These terms and conditions shall be deemed severable. In the event that any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
15. HEADINGS. The heading used in these Terms and Conditions are included by convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms and Conditions.
16. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. These terms and conditions, together with those incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on this site.